Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Black Hat Media/Brandall Films Demo Reel

Some of the productions I have worked on have been Black Hat Media and some have been Brandall Films. This is a compilation of some of the best of both production labels. This is a great sampling of some of my After Effects work, my directing work, and a few just for fun projects. This also showcases some of the work I have done for my clients. Some of the clients featured include: PerfectNotes Inc., New Play Project, Xpressions!, Zion Theatre Company, Aamco Medical, and White Field Media. I will soon be creating a new demo reel to feature work for New Grains Gluten Free Bakery, The Utah Laser Center, and Cracking the Inner Code. If you are interested in Black Hat Media videography services click the contact us link at the top of the page for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment