Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Elemental Awesomeness!

One of my favorite websites is videocopilot.net. I'll be talking more about them in future posts because I think all creative minds could benefit from a lot of what is taught there. But recently they released a plugin for After Effects called Element. This is hands down one of the best tools I have seen to speed up workflow for designers and media people of all types in a long time. I was literally open mouthed in amazement as I watched some of what this plugin could do on the website. I haven't had it for long, but here are just a few examples I created with the software Total time to design these was somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes each (though it would have been faster with a better processor). There will be lots more Element work popping up on the blog in the near future.






No comments:

Post a Comment