Friday, December 28, 2012

And Our Holiday Winner Is.......

We had great submissions for our holiday photo contest and the voting was pretty intensely competitive, but we have our winner: Lindsay Boulter with her photo "Oh Christmas Tree"!


"One of the things I love most about the Christmas season is how it encourages kindness and is full of beauty.  I love to photograph things that I think are beautiful – even if it is something simple like a gold snowflake on my little Christmas tree.  (Although, I have to admit, it does help to be covered in glitter.)   Christmas is about the little things that remind you of what life is all about – the things that make your heart smile.  My mom just bought me these new ornaments for my tree, so when I see them, I think of her, and that makes me smile."

Congratulations to Lindsay, we will be sending out her prize very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment