Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Legend of Zelda: The Birthday of all Time

This is a little outside of the norm of what we do media wise, but it was so much fun that we really wanted to share it.

This was a birthday party that my wife and I put on for my sister who loves Ocarina of time, so it is loosely based on that.  She had no idea what was in store. She slept over at our house the night before, then early the next morning the "cast" met and we told everyone what to do and where to go. She then woke up that morning to her husband coming in dressed as Navi to start her on her grand adventure, and giving her a link costume to put on.

I was able to film most of it, but there were a couple of times where I couldn't film it, such as when she had to play her ocarina, but most of the adventure is here (although at times it was tough to follow with so much action). I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

                   

And here are a couple of pics, more will be available on Facebook soon:







No comments:

Post a Comment