Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Village Split Screen Shots

I know I am perhaps beating a dead horse, but I am just so excited about this Christmas Village project I am working on that I wanted to put up one more post about it before the final video gets put up. (Hopefully later this month). Sometimes the simplest things in special effects really amuse me, so I put up a few shots of from the movie that show a split where you can see the green screen (and sometimes my kitchen) on one side and what the finished product will look like on the other side. There is still some work to be done, but it gives a pretty good idea. The greatest part about this movie to me is that it was made entirely in just my front room/kitchen, even all the green screening. It was also made with just two halogen work lights for lighting, but I think we did a lot with very little.






No comments:

Post a Comment