Saturday, November 10, 2012

Photo Contest!

Okay guys, you have waited patiently for the next contest, and here it is! This week's contest is to take a picture of something around your house. Pretty basic. Anything you find visually interesting, or just plain cool. This is just vague enough that I hope to see a huge variety from you guys! I want all kinds of pictures!

Here is my example. I live in a pioneer home, so, I automatically have interesting stuff everywhere! But, I am sure most of you do as well. Some little fun or quirky thing about where you live! Alright, you know how this works. Send your pictures to blackhatphotographs@gmail.com, then share the link with whomever you can find and tell all your friends to enter! Honestly, you don't have to be a photographer to enter. Just take a picture and send it in. The deadline for entries is Next Sunday, November 18th at midnight! We will post the best ones submitted, and the winner will be voted on by the public! The winner gets a prize!

What are you waiting for? Get going!


No comments:

Post a Comment